Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A lesson in MME or: Why to never hit a force field.

This is why we never run at force fields. On request from my bestie, I made a video of Miku showing us what happens when we hit (are thrown at) a force field. Sorry Miku! *Miku punches me* I only needed to take a request! Miku is currently in the mmd hospital for things similar to 'get down'. (If you haven't seen get down it's here). But now that you know about the force field incident, yes, I threw her at it, we can talk science- err, mme. Have you seen the Self Lightening effect? This is a tutorial, plus a download page. If you only follow these steps you get  something creepy. SO! You don't just put an effect on your model. Do the lightening. Okay, load up lightening.x in the accessory thing, then open up mme. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BLACK BACKGROUND FOR LIGHTENING! On mme, don't load anything. Go to the second tab and load SavePos on your model. Then go to the third tab and load Mask. If you have any problems, I'll help!

No comments:

Post a Comment