Tuesday, August 14, 2012

RAR to ZIP (and other goodies)

Okay, I know how much you hate .rar files. It happens to the best of models. Rar files mean you can't get it usually, and if you're like me and have a suckish computer, then winzip and winrar aren't going to cut it. So I present to you the quick and easy rar to zip file converter.The two files for these append miku's are both rar files. So basically load the file, select output file and SHAZAM! Works for me, works for you. If you have any issues then just tell me, and I'll help you. :) By the way, if you put adult shader on a PD or DT model it looks good. Unless you pay attention. Then you'll notice that it gives them wierd eye thingies. I currently can't use MME on one computer, so I'll be only giving you good pics at certain times. For now, please be satisfied!

PD Append Miku
DT Append Miku

No comments:

Post a Comment